Report a Problem

If you would like to report a problem with a medical device in your country here are some links and documents for you:


In Canada:

You may use the following forms when reporting:


In the US:

LINK: US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)


In the UK:

LINK: UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)


In Australia:

LINK: Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

In India:

LINK: Report a Problem with medical device in India

Where to send in India:
National Pharmacovigilance Centre
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
Directorate General of Health Services
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Nirwan Bhawan
New Delhi, 110 011